You Cried Me You Cried Me

Wonderful

Wonderful animation. This could have easily been made into something more simple and dull, but your use of color and animation made it much better. Instread of trying to make the ghosts frightening or oppressive, you made them vibrant and colorful, psychedelic even. The video also has a very strong early 90s MTV feel to it, before MTV went down the drain and played some of the most interesting and unique music videos I'd seen. Great work.
10/10

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Yep.

This was pretty incredible.

3-ALi 3-ALi

Pretty cool

Smooth animation and whatnot. Quite amusing. I do have a question, what is the music that plays just as humpty is murdered?

One Chance One Chance

Unique and ambitious.

At first I was under the impression that this would be an unremarkable flash game, like many I've seen on Newgrounds, with it being made up of pixels and whatnot, but now that I've played through it, I've concluded that the aesthetics of it don't matter. This is a game of choice, in a way on a minor level echoing Heavy Rain, but as we play, it feels as if the choices do affect the outcome of not only yourself but the world around you. As we play, we watch the world tumble deeper into it's downward spiral with the use of color, changing from bright, vibrant colors to graying, decrepit landscapes and the unkempt appearance of other characters.

I've also noticed a lot of people complaining about there being no replay option, but I commend you on that ballsy move and I commend you more that you are defending that choice, because that is the entire point of the game, that you're choices have already been made and set and there is no going back. A brilliant game of it's kind rarely seen on Newgrounds.

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

Pretty awesome

I got 81,944 points. I actually found this rather addicting, it has pretty good visuals, the sound and ambiance is very good too. Overall, I'll give it a ten for catching my attention at 3 in the morning